Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

The application portal to apply for the Calif FA position, was only open for a few hours on May 13th.

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Sorry Joanna! I didnt scroll down to see your awesome reply to the last FA inquiry. ✈❣

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

The process is moving pretty quickly! I received a link to complete a 5 yr background- due by Friday June 4th. ✈

Nike
Explorer C

I haven’t received anything yet. I am awaiting for an email. Is it still ongoing? I have only received that recruiters will reach out in order they are received. 

Shmandiie
Explorer A

Make sure to check your spam folders as well! Some of the emails have been from: SWAInflight Questions. I received a reply to fill out my 5yr background info on Friday, May 28th as well as filling out a phone screening about three days ago. Just waiting to hear back and hopefully move onto the phone interview next ! 

Nike
Explorer C

Thanks ! 
  I did go back and check all folders including deleted emails and yet to receive an email from a recruiter. I did receive an email May 20 of what to expect and to look out for a recruiter being one of the applicants. However still nothing, and on the dashboard it says, “Received Submission”  so perhaps I may receive something in some time but as of now I have not gotten anything from a recruiter. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Nike,

My timeline may be helpful: I submitted my application at 10:09 am on May 13th, and received the link to complete the 5 yr background on May 28th and the phone screen form on June 1st. What time did you submit your application? ✈

Nike
Explorer C

I finished mine at about  11:30 , 11:40 AM PST around that gap on May 13. It was definitely after the 10 hour mark PST but I’ve submitted it. I got the confirmation at 11:43 AM that I my application was received and another email on May 20 about waiting for an recruiter and that was the last I’ve ever hear back. Req numer: 2021-34220, Flight Attendant-California. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Shmandiie, 

Any updates on your dashboard?

💙💛

Shmandiie
Explorer A

Sorry it’s been awhile since I logged on! I finally got an email on 6/24 to go ahead and schedule my virtual panel interview which was scheduled for 7/13. They sent me a confirmation email on 7/7 with the link for the virtual interview! I’m feeling really confident in my answers and ability to connect with people. Make sure you read all the info in the emails they send it truly helps and answer in STAR format if possible! And I just made flash cards to study the city codes to get a head start on the training process 🙂