Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Even with a CJO, my dashboard is still getting regular updates: today it shows under review 7/21/2021. Just an fyi.

💙♥️💛

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Same. Edge of my seat after interview, edge of my seat still 🤞🏻
Such an amazing opportunity!

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hey....GOFORIT, I was wondering if you received an email to make an account for sterling for the background check yet? I consented with the paperwork, but haven’t received an email. 
Thanks!

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Ambassador,

I haven't received any emails from Sterling. ✈💙♥️💛

Shmandiie
Explorer A

@Brien42 Yes, they said about a week and half I should hear back from them wether they choose to move forward with me or not 🙂 

TiffLuvs
Explorer C

@Shmandiiemy f2f was Monday.. same recruiting team.. best wishes to us and everyone  

Shmandiie
Explorer A

@TiffLuvs i just got an email saying they were moving forward with other applicants! I’m bummed, I felt like I did great with my interview and studied the company, the culture, the vision, everything and have been studying the city codes and made flash cards as well. Hopefully next time! Best wishes to you and everyone else that applied that you get the congrats emails!!! 💛💙❤️

TiffLuvs
Explorer C

@Shmandiie  I’m sorry to hear.. please keep trying if this is what you really want ❤️

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@Shmandiie I'm very sorry to hear this. This is my 2nd time to apply for the Flight Attendant position. Continue to aim high and never stop--dreams do come true ✈❤💙💛

Plumeriagirl34
Explorer C

When did you receive the first email after you submitted job application on May 13? Mine still says received application. 

thanks!