Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

klovett20
Adventurer B

🙏 thank you!!

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Thank you, William. We want to be your co-heart! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Klovett20!! Thank you and congrats! Now we're getting some momentum on this community blog! What time are you up on the 14th? My interview is at 1:30pm. Let's dare to be ourselves! ✈❣💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

Thank you!! My interview is at 0930, I am

nervous (in a good sense) as well as excited.

Good luck on yours and also anybody else on here who has already been interviewed or will be soon! 

💛❤️💙

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Thank you!

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hello! Good luck on your interview! 

I also applied on May 13th at like 10:05 or so...as soon as I could. I just had my virtual interview yesterday and I can’t keep my mind off of southwest...obviously.

Have FUN!

I hope to see you all in Dallas 🙏🏻

jessgut91
Explorer A

Hello all,

Good luck to everyone that is having their virtual panel interviews in the near future. Mine is scheduled for 7/20/21 at 11am! My question to everyone that has been through the process already, is do they email you a link to join the interview from Microsoft Teams before it starts or was that link on our confirmation email?

Thanks and hope to see you all in Dallas!

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi jessgut91,

You will need to download Teams on your device, and they will send you a link to enter Teams for the interview.

Congrats, and aim for the sky!! ✈

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hello. I received a link not in my initial confirmation email, but about a week before my interview (7/12.) Your initial confirmation might give you a heads up about that.

Can’t. Stop. Dreaming.

good luck!

Shmandiie
Explorer A

Hi Jessgut91, the link was in the confirmation email. I would log in like 15 minutes early and make sure you’re in a quiet well lit place. It takes a few minutes to download once you open the link so I would suggest being ready 20-25 minutes ahead of time. I logged in 15 minutes early and they accepted me into the “room” almost immediately