Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Congratulations Klovett20!! I'm very happy for you and everyone with a CJO! Let's all have coffee or tea in Dallas, and do a happy dance together hahah! Can we share our emails here?

For those of you who didnt receive a CJO, the hiring window will eventually open again. When it does jump back in there and show them how you can make SWA shine. I really know how you feel..I've been there. Keep looking up and aim high, you are so awesome! ❤🤗

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hello, wondering if after signing the online forms in congratulation email consenting to the background check if you received an email from sterling check? Are you aware if your background is already being looked into?

Thank you! 

klovett20
Adventurer B

Hey @Ambassador  

I signed the online form in the ‘Congratulations’ email Sunday and the other 3 in my dashboard Monday and still have not received an email or phone call yet in regard to the background check. I know in one of the previous emails as well as my interview they said that this stage could take a little longer! Hope all is well 🙂

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Oh, okay. I made a disclosure of a stain on my record...after going 34 years with not so much as a speeding ticket. Anyway, sent a thoughtful email explaining (not even sure it would have come up) and then started worrying someone might have decided, why bother paying for her background check? Maybe I’m out? 
my goodness...it’s time to meditate 🧘🏼‍♀️ 

I’m so happy for you! And I just need to take a chill pill now. But like, not really. 
Thank you for reaching back out and putting me at ease about not receiving one yet, either.

klovett20
Adventurer B

@Ambassador 
No problem! This thread has helped a ton and helped keep everybody stay in the loop Which is awesome. How many forms did you have on your dashboard?

Ambassador
Adventurer C

😊 it sure has.
I believe that it was 4 documents.

klovett20
Adventurer B

Okay great, same! I clicked the link in the email almost immediately and signed it but didn’t see more on my dashboard until the day later so that’s when I signed them. Just wanted to make sure 🙂 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi klovett20, I'm wondering if I've missed something here! Lol . I've seen the chat between you and Ambassador regarding the documents from Sterling. Did you receive an email directly from Sterling? Thanks! You guys are awesome!

💙♥️💛

Ambassador
Adventurer C

As did I! This is fantastic! Congratulations!!!

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Congratulations!