Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Way to go, Shmandiie!! Congrats! I too started on the airport codes..😃👌

Shmandiie
Explorer A

Great Job GOFORIT! If you go on quizlet you can find ways to study as well I just typed in southwest flight attendant and found some cool tests to help one from a meganlewis seemed the most helpful! Who did you have for your interview? I had Nancy and Ashley ! Very nice and easy going 🙂 

Shmandiie
Explorer A

Ok I was mistaken don’t use meganLewis quizlet tests. Hers are not for southwest so quite a bit of city codes missing as well as ones we don’t need. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello friends! My interview was on Wed 7/14 at 1:30pm. I was told

that I would hear something back by today. Its 5:06 pm, haven't heard anything yet. I  went to the Southwest website under book a flight. All of the current airport codes are listed there.  👍❣✈

banabana3848
Explorer B

Hi Goforit Can you tell me where can I find three letter codes regarding southwest destinations Please?

klovett20
Adventurer B

https://www.swamedia.com/pages/when-did-we-arrive

here are the codes. I printed them out and then wrote them all out on notecards except for the ones that I truly know without looking at anything. 

Ambassador
Adventurer C

So kind of you!

Thank you! Happy to be getting a head start. 🙂

banabana3848
Explorer B

Thank you. Klovett20

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

We appreciate it klovett20! Great resource.

klovett20
Adventurer B

My dashboard was last updated today July 23rd! Just wanted to let you all know and keep everybody in the loop 🙂 hope every body is staying patient and excited.

💛❤️💙