Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

Ambassador
Adventurer C

What timing! I just got an email that southwest has a new way of informing interested candidates of opportunities! You can sign up for sms alerts! 
perfect 🙂

klovett20
Adventurer B

Had my interview today! Sending positive vibes to all candidates on their interviews!

We got this!!

Southwest is the best!

💛❤️💙

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Thank you, klovett20! I'm up at 1:30 pm today! E X C I T E D, humbled and confident!!😃

klovett20
Adventurer B

Hope all went well for you today, GOFORIT!

✈️💛❤️💙

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hey Klovett20! Thanks, yes it was an amazing interview! They really want to get to know you during the interview. Awesome SWA panel.

***For those who are waiting don't forget to learn about SWA before your interview. Their website is full of interesting facts. Most important tip: relax and be yourself -- I did! We are all blessed to have come this far in the process! 💙💛✈❣

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 I received a CJO yesterday!✈❤💙💛

banabana3848
Explorer B

Congratuations!  I also received a CJO on 17th. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Awesome!! Congratulations banabana3848! Let the celebration begin..well maybe later! Lol👍🎉👏🤗

Rick955i
Explorer C

Now that people are receiving their CJO, does that mean that all positions are full and for those that are still with a status of "Submitted" but have not been contacted to fill out the online survey are no longer in the running, or is the hiring being done in batches?

Thanks in advance for any info...anxiously awaiting to hear from Southwest. 

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hello. They may be hiring more and everyone that received their CJO will have to pass the background check and ultimately decide to move forward with the offer if they do. I certainly would, but you never know. 
Good luck!