Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

I received an email today 7/27, from the screening coordinator in Dallas, with a link to schedule my appointment for the PPST (Physical Performance Standards Test), at OAK. ✈💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT 

hi!

I also received an email to schedule my ppst at LAX. I have not yet received info about a finger print but sure I will soon seeing as how these things are moving along! Thanks for keeping us updated and again, hope all is well! 🙂 

💛❤️💙

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Maybe I’ll see you there at LAX, Klovett 🤗

I’m going on the 17th.

klovett20
Adventurer B

@Ambassador 

I selected the 17th as well! Definitely will see you there! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 @Ambassador  That would be so amazing if you two can meet in LAX!

💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT 

Did you receive a separate email and location for fingerprinting? Or was that included in your ppst email? Just curious! Thanks in advance 🙂 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 Hi, yes, it was a was a separate email from the PPST notification. It said, "we would like to continue with the pre-employment process and schedule your fingerprint appointment." In the email there is a link that directs you to a scheduling platform. ✈😊 💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT Okay thanks for the clarification! Will be looking out for that one next. Thanks!! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 So, it looks like the California candidate training will be in the 4th quarter of 2021, according to the email that I received this afternoon. 

Did anyone else get the email?

💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT 

Yes! I got the same email today! Good information because I think some of us are getting the emails at different times due to having different recruiters. So glad it kid out a time frame!