Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

klovett20
Adventurer B

Hello all! Hope everybody is doing well. Just wanted to check in with everybody to see if anybody has received any further updates or not. 

💛❤️💙

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hi Klovett, 

I have not, just the email everyone probably received about how long the process might take, 4-6 weeks. Still have the physical test on the 17th, but also still waiting for a request for fingerprints and a drug test. I’ll rest a bit once I’ve received that, but in the meantime trying not to look obsessively at my email...without much success.

My current boss said that he hadn’t been contacted yet...

I’ve been meditating and starting to try to feel more present in this moment.

How are you doing?

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello @klovett20! Thanks for reaching out! I haven't received any further updates since I completed the drug screening and fingerprinting. Im looking forward to my PPST appt on 8/10! Also preparing in various ways for our Oct. training date! 

Have a Blessed Week! 🙏💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

Oh wow! Congrats! I think you’re a bit ahead of others with the drug screening etc and getting a date. Glad to hear everything is moving fast. 🙂

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20  Hi, that may have sounded like I have an exact training date! Lol..no training date yet. You are scheduled for the PPST, aren't you? The pace seems to have plateaued out some. ✈❣

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Dashboard Update: 8/13/21

Officially cleared the background check. Waiting for the next step which I believe will be a training date! I hope everyone is doing great as we wait together! 💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT congrats!

I just got the drug screen email yesterday and went and submitted it today! Did you get that email and the fingerprint email separate? Just curious. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Yes, separate emails.

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Didnt say,  Thank You! 🤗

klovett20
Adventurer B

You’re welcome!! ☺️ And thanks for the info. About how long after both did it take for the confirmation email that it was complete?