Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Congratulations on completing the drug screen. You're well on your way! 💙💛✈ PPST next week?

klovett20
Adventurer B

Yes, the 18th! Did you already do yours?

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

My Timeline:

• CJO  7/17
  • Drug Screen     7/27
  • Fingerprinting  7/28
  • PPST.  8/10
  • Background Cleared 8/13

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT Awesome!! 

how was the PPST? 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 Easy! It was awesome to be with base supervisors for this part. Dont forget to take a current resume. They asked for it.

klovett20
Adventurer B

Did anybody hear back after their finger prints and/or drug screen? Like a completion thing or was it simply the final confirmation that the background process was complete? Just wondering since I have finished all three as of today ☺️ Thanks!

💛❤️💙

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hi. I did my fingerprints on Monday and the PPST on Tuesday which was the last thing to complete(!)

I haven’t heard anything yet.

klovett20
Adventurer B

@Ambassador oh okay! I ended up having to do my PPST Wednesday rather than Tuesday due to conflict in schedule that’s why I was not there on the 17th lol but that’s good to know.. it looks like goforit got hers like a week or 2 after everything was done so it may be that way. I’m not worried or anything I was simply just curious.☺️ I know they told us in LA that everybody is just at different times of doing everything there is no real significance in the amount of time etc.. They answered a lot of great questions too! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello! I didnt receive any notification after the drug screen or FP, or PPST, however I did receive an email from my background screening coordinator saying:

Congratulations Lori!

Your background screening is complete (something close to that.would have to look it up). I suppose the next step is hearing about our training date!

💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT Ohh gotcha! I received an email saying the background screen was complete too! 
can’t wait to hear when we will be going! ☺️