Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Congratulations @jessgut91 🎉🎉 exciting times! 💙💛

jessgut91
Explorer A

Hey All,

I am so very excited for all of us!!! I just checked my dashboard this morning and saw that it moved from "under review" back to "in progress" on 8/19 after getting the email from the background coordinator. I was wondering if everyone else's dashboard moved back to in progress as well!

Thanks so much,

Jessica ❤️

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Hi! I’m excited for you, too!

I’m still waiting to hear back.....

jessgut91
Explorer A

@Ambassador Don't worry, I am in the same boat of waiting too! I have only received the email about the background & employment being completed from the third party person, but still waiting to hear back from my SWA recruiter about the 100 parent clearance  email! I think since we all have different recruiters and completed our steps at different times, it should be coming soon for both of us:)  I just noticed since I received the completion email from the third party coordinator, my dashboard changed, which I'm taking as good news!!! Just wanted to see if yours changed as well back to "in progress" from "under review. 🙂

Ambassador
Adventurer C

That’s good! 
No, mine is still “under review”

klovett20
Adventurer B

@jessgut91 
Hey! Mine changed on 8/23 back to “In progress” from under review! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@Ambassador Dont worry! You're not alone in this process!! We're cheering you on! There's most likely a huge number of candidates in the same place with the process / updates. You'll share your good news with us before you know it!

**Has everyone started working on their airport codes?? Preparation time is not wasted time!

💙💛

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 that's very exciting news!

💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT  yes, you’re right! I know we will all hear back soon as I know the people/person working to get us in classes are working really hard. Also, FA’s are much needed right now lol 

i have memorized all airport codes so far and now working on the PA’s ☺️