Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 I joined both. 👌💙

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20  I see on FB that a few people from the CA hiring, received their class date -- Sept 27th!!

I asked one person what their time stamp was. It was at 10:08.

Mine was at 10:09. 💙💛😃

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT  oh nice!! 🙂 Mine was 10:05, Not sure if that matters much though because depends on our recruiters and the time frame of completing everything was so different for everybody.. I asked one about when they received their completion email but have not seen a response yet but will let you know when I do ☺️ When did you receive your completion email? 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 on 8/13 😊

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT Oh awesome!! Hoping you get your date soon ☺️🙏🙏 seems like they are finishing filling the September class, that’s what I’m gathering from a lot of the FB people getting their class date this evening! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20  Maybe we'll (Amber and Jessica too) all be in training together! 😃 ❣❣❣

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT  that would be awesome!! ☺️

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Have you received the email from a recruiter yet?

I’m still waiting to hear that my background is cleared with sterling, I had to do all of the work myself and called sterling so many times before I even heard back from the southwest screening coordinator, now supposedly it’s “complete” again (this time with more information) according to sterling, but I haven’t received it and haven’t heard from southwest, so the wait continues and then after I finally do receive it, it sounds like I could wait again for 100 percent assurance from a recruiter.
This process holds many lessons!

The last week has been incredibly stressful and it was mostly unnecessary stress as getting a call back about my report before five days passed when I was given 5 days to reach out and resolve it, would have been helpful, but I need to let go.

I know how busy they must be right now.

I’m waiting again knowing it’s “complete” but not knowing where I stand. I think I know 🙏🏻

Others that had their background checks start the same week that I did, most of you? Heard back two weeks ago right? I’ve had the same job for seven years, but they didn’t have my “consent” to contact them even though I basically begged them to and gave them every way to possibly do it then just had my manager craft an email with dates on company letterhead and still I wait.

It’s out of my hands now. Whatever will be will be...I just want to know what will be 😂🙏🏻
Thank you for the comradeship! Love that we’re in this together even if our processes look and feel a little differently. I’m looking forward to being able to get excited again...

jessgut91
Explorer A

I'm sorry about all the stress, but it sounds like its working out for you and things are finally on the right track! Don't be discouraged, many people in the Facebook page are on the same step as you or even further behind. There are so many new candidates, I think it all goes at a different pace! I think a recruiter will reach out to you if there are any issues and no news is typically good news:) Everything will work out! Positive vibes!

I did hear back from a recruiter saying that I'm cleared and pending a class date and I know you will get that email soon!!!

Getting excited and fingers crossed we are all in the 10/11 class!!!!

-Jessica

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @klovett20 --did you get my msg? I saw you were on the FB candidate group and I sent you a hello there😃💙💛