Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

klovett20
Adventurer B

@jessgut91  Mine was from SWA InFlight and it was simply a congratulations email with class number, date, etc. It actually didn’t intel whether it was AM or PM but I’m assuming (educated guess) AM because it’s the first class for the 18th so far, but that could be totally wrong so don’t quote me haha It also just goes in to detail about a couple things and what to expect. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 Congratulations!!🎉🎉🎉❣I just saw your post on FB! 

I'll see you in Dallas! Hopefully we'll see you there too @jessgut91--things are moving so quick right now! 😍

Lori D.

jessgut91
Explorer A

Looks like I'll be seeing you both in Dallas!!! I got class 440 AM! Starts 10/25 @GOFORIT @klovett20

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

🎉🎉🎉❣✈❣✈❣

Congratulations @jessgut91!!! That's great news! I look forward to meeting you and @klovett20 in Dallas! I've been so busy memorizing the PAs, I hadn't checked this site in awhile! 

Ambassador
Adventurer C

Congratulations ladies!

The dream opportunity is yours! 💙♥️💛

My clearance is delayed, but I’m grateful to be in the candidate pool and just waiting, studying and staying positive.
At least I know what is going on now which helps to feel far less anxious and stay present. 🤞🏻

jessgut91
Explorer A

@GOFORIT  Yes, I am in the same boat! Starting to have the opening down! Good luck and will see you in Dallas! and @Ambassador  I'm sorry for the delay but you will be in training in no time!! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

By the way: my name is Lori 😊

klovett20
Adventurer B

Hello!

Hope all is well with everybody ☺️ I received an email yesterday saying that everything was completed and that it’s just waiting to hear from the coordinator about a date! Just wanted to keep you all updated, hope y’all got the same email 🙂 

💛❤️💙

-Kayla 

Ambassador
Adventurer C

@klovett20 How exciting! Almost more exciting than the CJO, no? Congratulations!!!
Enjoy the peace of mind 😌 and excitement!

When did you submit fingerprints? Thanks!

klovett20
Adventurer B

@Ambassador yes! Very exciting most definitely! I did my fingerprints last week.
Whether my training date is very soon or in a couple months I’m excited to be waiting on the date! Hopefully we ALL hear something soon. 🙏
💛❤️💙