Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello Everyone! I received a call from the 3rd party contractor this morning. She resent my completed application for me to update an entry in the unemployment section. I had entered unemployed through May 2021, our app month, but since I hadn't progressed to Sterling yet, I needed to change it to July 2021. That was easy!

**She also sent me the drug background form. 

Things are really flying! ✈💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT 
nice!! What did the number or name say when called? I am currently in Jury Duty and have my phone on do not disturb while in the court room. Was wondering if I should give them a call to ask if anything else is needed on my end?

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 

It was a (727) Florida area code. I'm sure they will contact you if necessary. If you're currently employed, your application wouldnt change, they basically wanted to know what I've been doing since I've applied on May 13th! Hmm checking my email alot, and learning airport codes. Lol

💙💛

klovett20
Adventurer B

@GOFORIT 

Okay, I missed a call but it was from Washington.. most likely not them. Lol Mine still was last updated Friday, July 23rd. You’re right they will call if anything is needed or unknown. I was wondering about the drug testing form as well. Hopefully I’ll here something soon. 🙏☺️ Thanks for the info. 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20 You're welcome! We're all on our final descent into Dallas for training - fasten your seatbelts! ✈😁

klovett20
Adventurer B

Just received an email to complete and sign the DOT drug and alcohol iForm from SWA! Another step forward 🙂 hope everyone is doing well! 

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@klovett20  and friends, Yayy! We're on this flight together! Enjoy! 

💙💛

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

I received an email from the Sceening Coordinator in the People dept. She said once the background check is completed, I would receive another email from her. She thanked me for being patient during this process. 

Hang on to your hats folks!! 💙💛👌

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

My dashboard update: July 27th 🎉

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

I'm scheduled for fingerprinting tomorrow! 🇺🇸