Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CAE/Destination 225

samben2319
Explorer C

I applied to the destination 225 program in the beginning Of June with the understanding that it would take a few months for them to review my application. 3 months later I figure it’s been long enough for me to start calling and checking in on the status of my application And the CAE will not answer any calls. I’ve called dozens of time and no response. I figured they are closed due to COVID but their website isn’t specific about what locations are closed and what programs. Does anyone know if the program is on hold o what is going on? I can’t find any definitive information. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CAE/Destination 225

joannaf
Employee
Employee

Hi @samben2319

Thanks for reaching out and we appreciate your interest in Destination 225°. You should have received email communication regarding you application back in August, but you are welcome  to email pilot.hiring@wnco.com to check on your specific status. Please be sure to keep an eye on your email moving forward for future communication related to Destination 225. Thanks again!

-Joanna

Joanna F.

Re: CAE/Destination 225

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey Sam, 

Did you get any updates back from Southwest on gaining acceptance into the program? Just wanted to touch base and see what your status was on this! 

- Ryan