Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&A Start day 11/28

Nique1214
Explorer C

Hello Southwest family 🙂 I am extremely grateful to say that I got hired for CS&A and cannot wait to start. I have done my background , drug screening and fingerprints and got cleared . I finished my onboarding paper work and got the start date of 11/28 but I haven’t received any information after in regards to where I should go what time to  be there  or who I am suppose to see and I’m a bit nervous because the 11/28 is next Monday is this normal ? If anyone can can give me any advice  on this situation I would greatly appreciate it . 🙂 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: CS&A Start day 11/28

tdavid88
Adventurer C

my first day is 11/28 also but I’m not CS. after I got my start date on last week, yesterday I got a email to do my app for the SIDA badge.  Now I’m just waiting on them to give me the go to take the assessment and badge picture and the link to book the flight.  

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C
Solution

You'll hear from your Station Admin Coordinator soon. If not, you can call them at the number they reached out to you at or at the number listed on any email correspondence from your station.

The first week is pretty chill - it's a typical 8 AM to 4:30 PM week with mostly classroom onboarding and some OJT (on-the-job training). It's usually a tour, benefits presentation, uniforms, going out with a supervisor for OJT...all that stuff. Congrats on joining the SWA family!

tdavid88
Adventurer C

Did you get your info today ?  

Nique1214
Explorer C

Ironically Just like you I just got my paper work and filled it out for my SIDA badge . So hopefully I’ll find out soon 

tdavid88
Adventurer C

Cool!!!! You should get your onboarding now email tomorrow. Keep me posted. 

Nique1214
Explorer C

Got my start date and where to go as well . I also got my Dallas training day as well . When do you go to Dallas ?

tdavid88
Adventurer C

I flew out on yesterday to Dallas and I came back home today. I’ll be back in Dallas again on Sunday to complete the 2 week training.