Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S Application Status

MMetze713
Explorer B

My Workday still says my application is in process but I haven’t received anything beyond the confirmation email and the info session email. I understand it was a lot of applications but so many people seem to have heard something significant by now. Is there an email or person I can reach out to check my status? I submitted my application before noon on the 20th. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: CS&S Application Status

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C

Hi!

Generally, the time for an update on your application can vary from weeks to even months. For the CS&S position, I know that there are a lot of applicants so it might take them some time to sort through the applications and provide updates/interview times. Since you already submitted an application, I'm sure that it is already going through the workflow. They might be working through an earlier requisition or bucket of applicants and providing them with responses already - no worries, though - they'll let you know as soon as they can.

MyronMoton
Explorer B

How long does it take to switch from in process it’s been 3 weeks 

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

I’ve had both interviews and waiting to get my info for background and it still says in process. They are behind and probably are not working that system as much.

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hello @MMetze713! There is alot of great information here in the community. Welcome! Yesterday we were seeing candidates that submitted their applications at around 9 am (7/20/22) starting to get emails to schedule their phone screen interview. I am also a candidate and finally got my application to push through around 12:30 on the 20th. Hang in there, I'm hoping they get to us soon. They are going through the applications in the order they were received. Looks like you will be before me, leave the light on for me? Haha. Good luck and have a great weekend!

r26632

MMetze713
Explorer B

@skyrick Hey friend!! Thank you for the encouragement 🙂 I hope we both get the emails we’re waiting for soon! Good luck to you and I hope you have a lovely weekend!!