Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S COVID/Training

London87
Explorer A

I am a new CS&S for Southwest Airlines I start training soon however no information has been clarified as to how training will be taught/be administered with COVID - 19 being an issue for the group in-person settings.

I  see posts about past posts on training however with covid 19 protocols will we still be completing the training in a group setting? and with most positions being remote will we need to be gone for the 4-week training if we can utilize zoom?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: CS&S COVID/Training

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

You should contact your recruiter. And the will give you more info

London87
Explorer A

I have and unfortunately all I get is they are working on the details.

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

Sometimes you have to check your spam or junk folder. For more information also congratulations on your new roles

DebD1
Explorer A

I am starting as a CS&S remote and my training is in person for 4 weeks.

London87
Explorer A

Hello, Have you finished training? How do you like being remote?

williamh
Employee
Employee

Congratulations, @London87! Like @Dedezoe97 said, checking with your recruiter is the best course of action for now. I don't have any concrete information yet, but we're committed to conducting our training and onboarding in a safe and COVID-conscious manner, it's top of mind for us. Thanks for your patience while we await that information! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers