Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S (CSR) work from home

Buendia2310
Explorer C

I applied on Oct.8 for the CS&S (CSR) work from home position. I had a virtual interview on Oct.22, at the end of the interview I was told I would be contacted within the week regarding if I been selected to continue the hiring process or not. It is now nearly two weeks post interview and I have not received any sort of update. My application status still says “in progress” is there anything I am missing? I surely hope to continue the hiring process with this great company.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: CS&S (CSR) work from home

bec102896
Aviator A

If you have gmail I would check the promotion and social folders in case emails were routed to the wrong place you can also check the spam folder. 

If your dashboard still says in process then your are still in the running for the job. 

Good Luck!

-Blake

falakrajput
Explorer C

i think you should wait few days more, may be it would be in process and they will call you for selection. 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Sorry for the delay! I checked on your application status, and you're still in consideration for this position, Buendia2310! I apologize for the delay in our response, especially if we're well past when we advised there would be another update. While I don't have a new timeline for you, I can assure you we will reach out as soon as there is more information for you! Thank you so much for your patience and your consideration to include Southwest in the next part of your life. 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Buendia2310
Explorer C

Thank you so much for giving me a update no matter how small it was. I was just a little worried since it had been a while but I understand how things get. Thank you for your help!

lydiajomasonold
Explorer C

I too applied on Oct 8 and was interviewed virtually on Oct 20.  I showed under review on Monday this week Nov 8, still not email or phone call... today Nov 10 I showed closed position.  So I don't know what to think.. did I get a job or not?  They told me the same thing I would hear back in a week or so.. I got crickets.. fingers crossed for you.. and me too. 

Buendia2310
Explorer C

Currently my application still shows as “in process” so I’m still being optimistic. I would assume until they send an official email nothing is confirmed.

DebD1
Explorer A

Don't lose hope!  Mine said in process until yesterday when I received an offer email.  I have heard there were many applicants so I think it is probably taking a long time to review them all.  Best of luck!

Albright305
Explorer C

Good evening,

Hope this email finds you well. I would like to find out if the position is still available and if so can I apply?. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance

Lorena

krr602
Explorer C

i applied on october 8,2021 & i just had my interview on thursday january 13th , 2022 and when i did the screening stuff it said if i get the offer start date of training would be feb 28th and they told me the latest i could hear back is going to be end of next week. i am very nervous i dont know if i did well on the interview. have you heard back from them?