Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S June 2022

Jamile94
Adventurer C

Hey y’all, 

I applied to the CS&S position on June 21st between 10am-12pm CST. I received an email saying application received with a basic timeline of the application process at the bottom of the email at 7:49 pm the same day. 2 days later I received an email to join the info session, which I did, that Friday June 24th. I’ve been checking my status and it says “in process”. I was unable to upload my resume, but it seems like a lot of us had that issue but during the info session and after reading a few of these threads I see that is not a deal breaker. I’m just worried because I haven’t heard anything back and I know they said they would be contacting for interviews the first week of July. I’m nervous but optimistic 😊. Has anyone else heard anything back that applied in June? 

25 REPLIES 25

Re: CS&S June 2022

Dardar2673
Explorer C
Solution

Hello, 

I applied as well on the 20th of June, around 930am. I received the confirmation email, the invitation to the webinar on Friday evening on the 24th of June. My status is " in process" to be honest,  I am just patiently waiting, thinking of interview questions and answers, reading about SWA their mission statement,  culture and enjoying all the positivity and help that I find on this community message forum. I know you are just as excited as I am to receive the " schedule an interview email" it's coming my friend😊 just know you are not alone in your wait.  Hope you hear something soon.

Good luck!

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@Dardar2673 im glad to know I’m not alone! Thank you so much for sharing. I’m hoping WE hear something soon. The wait is killing me though 🤣

kpt
Explorer B

Good evening! @Jamile94  and @Dardar2673  I also applied on June 20 @ 9:34 CST. I also got a session invite for June 20th. I'm patiently waiting! I have been studying airport codes and going over SWA information. I also have been attending the Career Connections sessions on Tuesday's. I've been practicing interview questions using the STAR method. I pray I get the job but if I don't I have enjoyed all the great information and interview skills from the SWA panel. If it's for us we will get it! We will rock the headset with a SMILE! 

Have a great day! 

Katherine

tdettore
Explorer C

I’m with you on all of the above! Just patiently waiting and praying for us all! Good luck and hope you hear something soon as well as all of us hearing!!! I’ve been checking daily for an update from “in process”! Let’s hope we all reach the next step with getting an interview! 

MontrellA
Explorer A

Good evening everyone!! I too applied for a CSA position here in Louisiana but it is at the site. My job application opened up 6 days after you all applied for the  remote position. I was emailed confirming receipt of my app and then later emailed again to attend a info session. It was very informative.  Im also going over the History of Southwest and studying the STAR METHOD and codes. I check my email about 100 times a day lol. Im praying you all get the job and that hopefully we get to see each other at training. I will keep you posted if I hear anything changes and hopefully soon. 

GOOD LUCK YALL!!!

Montrell:)))

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Good luck to you all!!! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

mycaht01
Explorer C

Hello, I also applied around 12 EST in Michigan , I have been checking my status but it still says in process as well, I was not able to upload my resume but I hope that does not hurt my chances of getting an interview seeing I was not able to reflect all of my experience on there, but I have been hearing they are going by time stamp, and some people have already gotten offers which is great, so hopefully we are up next Good Luck to you!!!

ArianaQ
Explorer C

Same here! I applied around 12:30pm CST on June 20, so I’m hoping that since they’re going by order of applications sent in, that it was a pretty decent time. I also had the same issue with uploading my resume which kind of prolonged me being able to submit it. 
So far my application in workday still says “in process” so in the meantime I’ve been using this great tool to study the airport codes @domveenine another community member posted in a different thread.

https://www.studystack.com/flashcard-3572564

Staci_Allison
Explorer C

Hello Jamile94 

So glad you posted this question.  I too submitted my application June 22nd and received confirmation.  I keep checking and my status says "In Progress".  So that's a good thing!!

We must be very special if it's taking time. Always save the best for last right?!  Good luck to you!  If you do hear anything, can you add to this post ?  I will do the same!

Staci