Re: CS&S June 2022

Jamile94
Adventurer C

Hey Staci_Allison,

I surely will. Good luck 😊

Ferguson2133
Explorer B

I had  interview yesterday just patiently waiting for that email.. 

Staci_Allison
Explorer C

Yay!!!! How exciting!  Can you share insight on the interview?  Questions we should prepare for? Only If it is ok of course.  Could be very helpful for the rest of us.

Best of luck to you!!

Staci

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@Staci_Allison I really don't know how to word this so that it doesn't come across as rude. I've typed/deleted a few replies on this, and I really do not want it to come across that way. With that being said...

If you don't do the ground work in order to secure the position, how are you going to perform the job functions on your own? You need to be able to show that you yourself are capable of earning this position. Hopefully, those that have already been offered a position, got it honestly. If you already know the questions beforehand, then that would be like cheating (like already knowing what's on a test in school). Just FYI - different interviewers ask different questions, so if you prepare for questions A, B, & C, but they ask you questions J, K, & L, you will be totally unprepared and will blow the interview. Do you really want your chances to be blown because you didn't prepared for it yourself?

If you've not already learned the STAR method, search for it on youtube. There are several different videos on how to prepare for them. I hope you are able to do the research, prepare, and practice in order to have a great interview. Now, go get that position on your own, and feel great about doing it! Good luck!

Staci_Allison
Explorer C

Desmond, 

I completely agree with you!   My question was not meant to "get the answers on a test" so to speak. It was more light and fluffy.  Sorry if it was misconstrued.  

Studying, preparing and doing our own groundwork is essential to qualifying for this position.  I'm having fun with the YouTube videos as you suggested.  Have you seen the one withe the Frontier employee being interviewed?  Hysterical!

Thank you for your insight.

pbj
Explorer B

♥️

pbj
Explorer B

Have your resume ready and be prepared to answer! Be poised, repeat the question before answering, and have a 30second elevator pitch. SELL YOURSELF AND SET YOURSELF APART!

💙💛♥️

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@Ferguson2133 @How long we’re you waiting before you heard anything back?

Ferguson2133
Explorer B

Hey love I applied on July 7th  they email me back for virtual interview  on 15th of July I had my interview yesterday  she told me I should hear something by next week for the next step. I’m here in Baltimore Maryland. 

Ferguson2133
Explorer B

@Jamile94 Hey love I applied on July 7th  they email me back for virtual interview  on 15th of July I had my interview yesterday  she told me I should hear something by next week for the next step. Just patiently waiting