Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CS&S Position Indiana Candidates

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Tina0308! I was unable to submit my resume. You had said you submitted it later. Could you advise how to do that or if there is a link. Thanks so much! Good luck to you and the rest of the team! 💙 ♥️ 💛

r26632

desmondrl
Adventurer A

Hey @skyrick when I got the email for my phone interview, there was a link to upload my resume. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

Tina0308
Explorer A

@skyrick   I received the link to upload it when  I got a email about interview. So don’t worry you will have a chance to upload it 😁

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Thanks @Tina0308! I am still excited and hopeful, but a little bit concerned as there are many candidates with much later time stamps than myself that are reporting they already have conditional job offers . Some candidates are reporting how many applications they've gone through and others have said they go by state to state.  You gotta take all that with a grain of salt, I guess, so I'm still energized and doing everything I can to prepare. I've worked for SWA before and it's absolutely the best company out there to work for! I know I will rock it at this position! I just wish I was able to attach my awesome resume in the beginning, it would have really made my application stand out. Good luck to you! And thanks for the confidence building and good thoughts and well wishes from everyone. That's the SWA spirit and the way to work as a great Team!

💙❤️💛

r26632