Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CS&S Position

alicia0602
Explorer C

Thank you for the info! Very helpful!

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@missedenluv Good morning I seen your post and I’m stalking my email bad, and I pray that we all get that email and the job to my anxiety it really through the roof bad. How do you log in to the event that at 12 today?

missedenluv
Explorer A

@Mrsbrooks31 I hope we all do too. Believe me I’m anxious every time I see a Southwest email whether it be for travel deals or updates lol. I keep thinking oooooo this is it! Oops nevermind lol but hmmmm let’s go to Miami! Lol 

To login I just go back to my email that says, “You're registered for Career Connections—see you Tuesday at noon!” and click on the link in the email. 

I’m not entirely sure if there is another way to join the webinar. 

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@missedenluv that’s me lol…I went sleep with my phone in my hands when it was time to apply I was going in and out waiting for it open now the waiting game is worse lmbo…

domveenine
Adventurer A

I had my phone interview today and I mentioned to the recruiter I had not yet been able to upload my resume. After a successful phone interview, they sent me an email with a link to upload my resume so that it will be available for the next steps.

If your application status still says in progress, I would say that's a plus! Hang in there and in the meantime, be well and good luck to you!  

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country