Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S Position

tdettore
Explorer C

Good evening!!! My name is Taylor Dettore and I’ve applied for the CS&S position posted end of June! I’d first like to thank you all for working so hard with the amount of applications you received and providing such an amazing information session for all of us! My second question is that my resume only reflects the last 5yrs of my work history but I have more customer service experience from my past. Will this affect the possibility of getting hired?! And lastly, my application says “in process” how long does it take to get to the next step of the process?!

Thank you so very much for your time and consideration with this position!! It’s what I’ve been praying for and hope to be joining your team one day! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CS&S Position

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@tdettore  Hi Taylor! Have you had an interview yet? If not, be sure to explain the prior experience that isn't on your resume to the interviewer. As for the 'in process' status of your application, from what I've seen, they all say that so far. As long as you haven't gotten a denial email, there's no need to worry. I know, easier said than done. Good luck to you!!

Re: CS&S Position

tdettore
Explorer C

Great! Thank you so much for getting back to me!! I look forward to a possible interview in the future!! Have a blessed day!