Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S (Remote) Position filled email received...quick question

Here2day
Explorer C

Hello, I hope everyone is well.  I just, like minutes ago, received my rejection/position-filled letter for the CS&S WFH position and wondered if anyone else had received one as well.  The reason why I am reaching out to see if anyone received one was because I applied to be a FA and did not make it past the video interview and I understand, however, I was still being considered for the CS&S WFH opportunity.  And although I was devastated I still had hope.

What was strange is that a week after being rejected from the FA opportunity I received this (the CS&S position filled email) without ever having interviewed.  The proximity was waaay too close.

Has this happened to anyone?  Are people still being contacted by recruiters? Have you ever applied for a position with SWA and they reject you from other opportunities if you didn't succeed with another role?  Before I apply for another opportunity with SWA I would like to know if this has happened to anyone as well.  I don't want to continue applying to SWA if they don't see me as a good fit.  I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Also, congrats to everyone who is/ are becoming a FA or CS&S position.  You are a rockstar!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CS&S (Remote) Position filled email received...quick question

treich
Explorer B

I have the same issue. I tried contacting the support, got no answer. www.epayitonline.com

Re: CS&S (Remote) Position filled email received...quick question

wanderlust8706
Explorer C

*Following*

I applied for a customer service agent position in October. Unfortunately, I did not get an interview and received my rejection letter today.

I did at least get an interview as a FA this past Summer. I thought I would try to get an interview as a Customer Service Agent, but it looks like its a "No" for me right now. It probably doesn't help that I live near a small airport. I guess I will keep my eyes open for another posting or a different Airline.

Good luck to you!