Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S (Remote)

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

Hello I wasn’t able to upload my resume upon applying for the position. I did get a conformation thanking me for my application and a link to the session. But haven’t received a email or anything in regards to a interview or anything like that my application still saying in progress. What else can I do I really want this job and need it please help!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: CS&S (Remote)

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

You can check your candidate's home page for the application status. Other than that, there's nothing you can do except wait. Since they are reviewing the applications in the order they received them, there is no set time they have to reach your application. Just have to be patient. Good Luck! 

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

Thank you and Good luck to you☘️

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Mrsbrooks31! I am also a candidate for the CS&S position. I was in the Career Connections webinar on Tuesday. I would highly recommend joining every Tuesday from 1200 to 1300. You can sign up on the Events Tab from Southwest Careers. If your application still says pending, you are good. Our fantastic recruiters confirmed that they are going through the applications in the order they were received regardless of whether you were able to upload your resume or not. That is not a factor in selection of candidates. Hope that helps. Good luck to you. Have a great day.

r26632

r26632

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@skyrick thank you I just want and see myself with job that my anxiety is taking over. But thank you pray we both get the job. Good Luck☘️☘️

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Yuck! You aren't alone though. Start reading through some post on this board CS&S from the last couple of weeks. If the post has a green check mark that means there was solution solved. Try to find similar situations close to yours and reach out to poster to see if they have ideas how to help. Good luck, I'm sorry that happened.