Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S WFH Training

CourtCourt1796
Explorer C

I received an offer for the 4/11 training class! Just curious, do anyone know what the training schedule may look like as far as off days and class length? I heard the current class in Atlanta gets weekends off. I am hoping to get more information sooner as I live in a city where training is held and am hoping to be able to give my son a first birthday party on an off day given that it falls within the weeks of training. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: CS&S WFH Training

Pattalamantez
Adventurer C

Confirm with recruiter but seems there are two shifts for training  M-F 6:00 am - 3:00 pm. or 3:30 pm to midnight. Also confirm with recruiter that you don’t have to travel. 

CourtCourt1796
Explorer C
Solution

Thank you! Im trying to be patient and wait for the recruiter to issue that information first and pray that I am assigned to training here since I live here. Thank you for responding! 

Whitneyc1289
Explorer B

I am in the same training class. I hope we find out soon. I’m eager to know! 

SUBURBAN30311
Explorer B

Did you ever hear something?  I'm waiting and hoping for the same with training.  I'm also want Atlanta seeing I live here. That would be awesome. But this wait and not knowing anything is killing me

Whitneyc1289
Explorer B

I have not heard anything yet. 

SUBURBAN30311
Explorer B

Still waiting also. Just received my final letter yesterday.  

Pattalamantez
Adventurer C

Just got email. 

Pattalamantez
Adventurer C

Just got email for San Antonio. 

CourtCourt1796
Explorer C

I still haven’t received anything. For those that got SA, is that the closest city to you?