Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S WFH Virtual Interview

lydiajomasonold
Explorer C

Hi, 

I applied for WFH CS&S position Oct. 8 , I moved on and was interviewed virtually on Oct 20.  The Recruiter said they would let me know in a week or so if offered the job.  I checked my dashboard on Monday Nov. 8 and it indicated I was still under review.  I checked back today and now it shows closed- complete.  I am still to receive an email saying yay or nay... can I assume that I was not selected or should I hold onto hope.  I am a boomerang employee trying to return after taking VSP due to the Covid situation. I left with almost 9 years under my belt in good standing.  The recruiter said the class would begin on Nov 15... and now its Nov 11.  

9 REPLIES 9

Re: CS&S WFH Virtual Interview

Kiyacole01
Explorer C

Did you ever find out? 

Atxgirl
Explorer C

You were not selected. For the most part, they are making offers at the end of the virtual interview. If they tell you “you will hear back” more than likely you will not be offered anything.

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

@Atxgirl   That's not true. Others have heard back days later after the virtual and received a CJO. Let's not sow discouragement just because someone didn't receive an offer during the interview. 

Atxgirl
Explorer C

Respectfully I disagree. There’s a difference between being a realist and discouraging people. I belong to a massive group of applicants and I would say 90% of the ones that were put “on hold“ in process after the interview it was more likely than not that they got a declamation. Basically if they’re not completely “sold“ on you during your interview they put you in a hold to finish another batch of interviews. The only times they go back and extend offers, if they are not on the spot, is basically if the rest of the interviews they have had they don’t do offers on spot. So basically it’s like a runner up buffer option for the recruiter to go back and make an offer if they don’t make an offer on the spot 

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

@Atxgirl you made a statement that was incorrect and not factual.  There have been multiple people receiving offers after the virtual has been completed. And yes there has been some that have not. It has been stated by actual Southwest employees that not receiving a job offer during the virtual is not a definite no. There are some recruiters who offer during the interview and some who do not.  We can choose to disagree as I will base my comment off what the recruiters and employees of Southwest have said during the team meetings. Have you had your virtual? 

Atxgirl
Explorer C

We definitely disagree! Why do you think that I’m not basing information on the actual Southwest Airlines employees? Why do you think that I am basing information off of Cher gossip? Also, I absolutely had my virtual interview. Not that it’s any of your business or concern nor relative to this discussion whatsoever

Atxgirl
Explorer C

We definitely disagree! Why do you think that I’m not basing information off actual Southwest Airlines employees? Why do you think that I am basing information off of sheer gossip?

Also, I absolutely had my virtual interview. Not that it’s any of your business or concern nor relative to this discussion whatsoever

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

@Atxgirl no need to be rude. It was a simple question. 

Atxgirl
Explorer C

Funny thing is you’re the one attacking me and now I’M rude? Ok! Lucky for me you don’t know anything about me and weren’t my recruiter😊