Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S

Kay23
Explorer C

Hi All, 

I submitted my application for this position around 715am MST, and I’m reading through some of the discussions to … 

My application status still says in progress and not sure how to still upload resume i have been in attendance for some of career connections but  no further directions on how to still upload resume 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: CS&S

domveenine
Adventurer A

I had a similar issue with not being able to upload my resume. I was still invited to do a phone interview and I mentioned it during the interview. The recruiter sent me an email with instructions to upload it to my account. If your application status is still in progress, I'd say that's a plus and you're still in queue for review.  

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

Kay23
Explorer C

@domveenine  Ok thanks yes my application still says in progress so I’ll just wait it out. 

Thanks  for the response! 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Kay23! Hope you are at least, having fun with the process and learning and enjoying it. I wasn't able to submit my application until about 12:30 Central. Just to be clear, did you submit your application on Monday the 20th or Tuesday the 21st? I thought I had been keeping track of the approximate time they were up to by following these posts. I was hoping I would get the email today or tomorrow. Looks like I might have been way off based on your time stamp. Haha. The good news is we had heard it may still be two weeks before some of us hear anything. Make sure you research a bit about Southwest before your phone screen.  Good luck to you. Have a great day!

r26632

Kay23
Explorer C

@skyrick i submitted my application Monday June 20th around 715am mst received notification via email application was received the next day June 21st

Good luck as well !