Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSA Training

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Is anyone attending the training scheduled for June 27th?

20 REPLIES 20

Re: CSA Training

Mchristian09
Explorer A

June 27th will be your start date at your station. You’ll go to Dallas approx two weeks after that 

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Thank you for that information. Do you know how long the training is in Dallas? Trying to make pet arrangements for a pet sitter. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

DaleDB1
Adventurer C

CSA training in DAL you will fly in on Sunday and fly home on Friday.

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Thank you so much. When I interviewed I thought I was told 7-10 days in Dallas then the remainder of your OJT. 

Daeeeeee
Explorer C

I’ll also be in the June 27th class. I just received my start date. I’m Extremely excited to start and meet everyone! 🙂

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Yes!!! I was beginning to think I was the only one. Are you from the Austin area? 

Daeeeeee
Explorer C

No I’m actually in Phoenix so I’ll be starting here then going to Dallas my third week I believe. Well that’s what I gathered from reading all the discussions on here 

Jlogan08
Explorer A

If you want to chat you are more than welcome to email me. I’m sure we both have tons of questions as we wait for our first day.  My email address is judylogan71@yahoo.com. 

Mum2JAM
Explorer A

Hi Judy, 

Forgive me if we have already met - there are so many new people that it’s hard to know who is who. 🙂

If so, I have short blonde hair and about 5’4”.

I started 5/16 and our group just returned from TOPS. 
A fun (mostly) experience though mentally tiring.

Several in our group, myself included, came home with some sort of crud. I struggled with absorbing the class info because I felt so sick. 🤧 but, the instructor and fellow co-hearts were so helpful. 

The instructors want you to succeed and are very supportive in helping everyone pass.

DON’T sweat the city codes. Know as many as you can but, don’t stress over it. That’s all I will say about that. 😉

The hotel is nice  - the beds are super comfy. 

The campus/office complex is pretty amazing.  There are a lot of ‘Wow!’ moments, during the tour.  The history and culture of SWA takes on a whole new meaning. 😀

Great place to get a lot of walking/exercise, if desired. There are cafeterias in each building so, there are many options for every preference. 

Just a heads up for ANYONE reading this (I’m repeating what has been said before)…

Don’t get stupid by drinking too much!  There are eyes on you - including your fellow cohearts. Your reputation can be damaged by other’s bad behavior. 

We saw people become wildly inappropriate/dangerous after drinking  and they  probably won’t have a job at SWA after this week. 

Enjoy the SWA hospitality - they are genuinely happy you have become a part of the team and the future of SWA. 😊💙💛♥️

TM