Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSA phone interview... tomorrow

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Holy Cow the day is here! I have my phone interview tomorrow April 5th. Excited about just having the chance to work with SWA! 🥳

Job: CSA 

Date of application: March 4

(Application updates)

Dashboard status-  3/4 Received Submission

Email- 3/4 - Thank you for your interest letter, with hiring process time line (pic) 

Dashboard status- 3/11 Initial Review:         Resume Review: In Progress

Email- 3/11 COVID letter, reminder to have vaccine verification to be hired

Dashboard status- 4/4 In Progress 

Email- 4/4 request for phone interview

So that's all for now. 🤞

Screenshot_20220404-134743_Outlook.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Re: CSA phone interview... tomorrow

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Finished phone interview yesterday, it went great. Set VI for the next day, today! Was getting all set up....then a rowing machine fell on my left foot and I'm pretty sure broke 3 of my toes, 15 minutes to interview. 😳🥺 (I blurred the pic in case it makes anyone queasy)I wanted to pass out.  I didn't want to risk not get to interview so I went forward. Dimmed the lighting so they couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

I've been reading most y'all got an CJoffer on the spot, or immediately after. I didn't. So...who knows. It's alright if things didn't work out this time. I'm super proud I made it through the interview. And if not now, i will just keep trying! 

20220406_111805.jpg

msmo71
Adventurer C

I'm so sorry that you hurt yourself. I really hope it's not broken. Don't give up hope. A lot of people received a CJO via email after their virtual interview, so keep stalking those emails. Holding on to hope with you. 

DaleDB1
Adventurer C

There is still hope!! I received my CJO the day after my VI. I now have a start date in Denver of May 2nd. You have got this!!! Great job fighting through the pain to interview.

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Update... Today 4/22, I VI'ed for a corporate posting, Scheduler I - pilots Dallas. The interview questions had me really thinking about my own life experience and how I will use that knowledge to be successful in the job.

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

And I GOT the job!   

I will be working out of Dallas offices as Scheduler1. It was so cute at the end of the interview 😍, we all signed off the video chat. But my AMAZING recruiter, Mallorrii, called and told me to get back on chat. When I got back video there was a whole team of hiring leadership together asking if I would join their team🥳😂. I was in tears of happiness. I'm so very happy, grateful, excited and just all kind of feels. 🎉 

DaleDB1
Adventurer C

Congratulations !!!! Welcome to the family!!