Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CSA training (so far!)

GracieLou
Explorer A

Thank you for all this info!  I have a start date of 8/6/22 and I  will start memorizing airport codes now!!

Also, I am 64 and looking for this big change from accounting to CSA for SWA 🙂

Margo7
Explorer A

Hello Gracielou,

I am glad to help.  I go to Dallas this Sunday, 7/17/22-Friday, 7/22/22.  I am very excited.  I am very happy for you.

embell
Explorer C

Hello, how is it going so far? Keep us posted. So Dallas is only 6 days? The email I got stated 11 days in Dallas, was that the case fo you as well? Congrats and thank you

Margo7
Explorer A

Hello Embell,

Dallas is going great!  We are here only 6 days.  Friday is our last day, 7/22/22.  I am learning so much.  We are having fun.  The staff at Corporate are great.  You will have a good time as well.

vsilva
Explorer C

Hi, I will also have my start date on August 8 and im from Kauai, Hawaii. Where are you from? Hope we can have the same training in Dallas and meet you there. 🙂

GracieLou
Explorer A

I live in Phoenix AZ, see you in Dallas whenever that happens! 

Margo7
Explorer A

Hello Vsilva,

My Dallas dates are 7/17-7/22/22.  I am in Dallas now.  I am learning a lot.  We are having fun.  The staff is wonderful.  The campus is amazing.  We are staying at the Sheraton on Olive.  It is very hot here.  100 degrees and higher.  You will have fun also.  

Ferguson2133
Explorer B

Congratulations this is getting me hope I had interview yesterday  I’m just patiently waiting on that email. 

RareJewel
Explorer C

@KLaMonica Congratulations 🎊🥳🎉I am so happy for you. I am 50 and I took the plunge at a career change too and I am so excited can’t wait to start my date is 7-10-23. 

Asharp13
Explorer C

THANK YOU! Reading your review has me so excited!