Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CSA training

leeellen21
Explorer A

6 weeks 

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Is that 6 weeks in Dallas or 7-10 days in Dallas and the OJT at your local training station?

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

These old posts are full of outdated info. My recommendation is to avoid them. Lol. 

Jlogan08
Explorer A

Can you provide current info on CSA training? I’m trying to find out if you train in Dallas 7-10 days or got 8 weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Nettyboo34
Adventurer C

I’m in training now for csa and we were told it’s only 6 days now

Jaydeeeee93
Explorer C

Hi Nettyboo34,

i just cleared my screening and just waiting for recruiters to contact me in regards to my start date. Anyway, I was wondering how is the training/test be like for CSA? Is it hard? If you don’t pass the test, can you retake them until you pass? Or once you failed they’ll let you go? I’m so sorry, I can’t help but overthink. I’m currently a CSA for another airline right now, and I’m scared to actually let this go and won’t get the job at SW if the test will only require you to take it once with a passing score.. with my airline right now, I did the computer based test too while on training and some of the test I had to retake until I pass them. Does SW works that way too? Thank you in advance!