Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSA

Lovelyn
Explorer C

Hi!  I did a virtual interview on May 31.  Does anyone know how long it takes the recruiter and station manager to decide to get back to applicants?  I checked my profile and it’s showing “in progress” as of May 31.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CSA

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

hi, you came to right spot, well sort-of. You are rowing a boat we have all either been in, getting in, or just looking around to find our paddles. You will find so much support here. , So share as much as you want within the community. You never know who you will help. The first thing we, the people further down "river", will tell you, "There are no timelines, within the timelines". For me, my process of applying, applying, applying and not get picked for other jobs seemed long~ 1st application 12-31-2021~ hire date~ 6-6-2022.  After my 1st VI- I did not get picked to move on through the process. I have read, several posts that they got hired on the spot, and received their CO that same day. I applied for another job posting, same results, same time line. I applied again, and after my VI my recruiter wanted me to interview with other managers, so another VI. That one STUCK, or I just wore them down😆😉.

Keep reading up on everyone else's experiences. A great thread that has lots of different timelines in 1 place is from @TPArampgirl "Please post hiring timelines! 🙏

I'm wishing you the best of luck! 

Re: CSA

Lovelyn
Explorer C

😊 thank you!