Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSR - Call Center

treazzz
Explorer A

I applied for a position at the call center in San Antonio, for a postiion that was posted (6/25).  I went back today to login and check my "dashboard" and there is nothing there -- HELP. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: CSR - Call Center

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @treazzz,

Thanks for your interest in Southwest! In order to access your dashboard, you will need to login to the specific Customer Support & Services (Call Center) portal. You can access it here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

treazzz
Explorer A

@KelbyTansey, Thank you.

On my dashboard my application from 6/25/18 shows "received submission". However, there is an old one from 1/2016 that says "under review".  Why would one from 2+ years ago still be under review?  Yes, I had an awesome phone interview with a guy in PHX and had a F2F in SA that I thought went great - though I I never heard anything back from SWA.  Thanks!

Joshv
Explorer C

Hi Kelby, 

I applied to the Customer Service Rep in San Antonio and got an email saying they filled the position before even getting to my application. Will they be hiring more positions anytime soon? The call center is 5 minutes from my house and been trying for awhile to even get a interview. Any advice for me ? I am setup for alerts and I will continue to apply and won't give up until I at least get a interview.

Thanks so much for help on the discussion boards.

treazzz
Explorer A

I got the same email this afternoon and almost broke into tears.  To not even get to talk to someone to try to convey my skills and abilities.  I was hurt. Onward and Upward and keep searching.  

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @treazzz@Joshv,

Thanks so much for your interest in joining Southwest Airlines at our San Antonio Call Center location!  Although we will not have any further classes in the fall or for the remainder of the year.  We would love for you to join our Talent Community by following this link.  We will providing communication on updates for the next opportunity for our 2019 Classes.  We hope to see your application next time it posts.

Best wishes to you both,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

judgallegos
Explorer C

Good afternoon. Wondering if SW has numerous trainings for new call call center employees? There is a position that states first available training may be in February 2019. Thank you for your time!