Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSRs

KimB
Explorer C

Hi y’all! Are there any WFH CSRs starting 4/11? Have you received any emails regarding starting yet? 

I live in Houston 

10/2021 applied 

11/2021 received email that class was full 

1/2022 received invitation to interview 

2/8/2022 completed interview and received contingent offer and submitted background check 

2/9 went for fingerprints 

2/11 drug screen

2/15 Sterling completed background 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: CSRs

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Hi,

I'm not sure this will help, but I did see a post about CSR, or maybe CRR, around 11-2021 Re: Fingerprints. I think it was about the class that was full. <mikeya1344> was asking a similar question. Try search CSR Nov 2021. I applied here in Dallas for CRR onsite, haven't heard anything yet 🤞. Good luck 

KimB
Explorer C

Thank you! Yes. I received that class full email back in November for January’s class. I’m coming up on week 3 so maybe I’ll hear something soon. 

Pattalamantez
Adventurer C

Congrats! I received email today about CS&S training starting 4/11 but I still need drug test and completion of background. The email has a lot of info. 

Desiree00
Adventurer B

Hello, I am starting 4/11 and I am so excited🤣

snorris2003
Explorer C

Starting April 11, but have not received any info yet as to where

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

I start in less than 2 weeks (4/4) and my station just got into contact with me. I'm sure you'll hear something soon. If not, send an email to onboarding. 

Desiree00
Adventurer B

I received an email today April CS&S Class: Employment Screening, Onboarding and Training Information Session 

Date: Thursday, March 3rd 2022

•        Time: 1:00 PM CST

Pattalamantez
Adventurer C

This was held already. Not sure if the link will still work so you can hear call and see chat. 

Desiree00
Adventurer B

I received an email today April CS&S Class: Employment Screening, Onboarding and Training Information Session 

Date: Thursday, March 3rd 2022

•        Time: 1:00 PM CST