Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSS (work from home)

Buendia2310
Explorer C

I received a email on December 2nd saying that I’ve completed my fingerprinting but not completed a drug test. I emailed back saying nobody’s contact me about a drug test but willing to complete it ASAP. Was told on December 2nd I would hear back within 24 hours with details to complete my drug test. Today December 26th, still haven’t received any details on drug test. I did receive a email today from SWA stating that if they did not get confirmation by January 7th I’d have to have my training date postponed once again. I’m willing to take a drug test ASAP so I can attend training on the 17th of January. If there is anybody that can help in this situation, it would be much appreciated!

31 REPLIES 31

Re: CSS (work from home)

bec102896
Aviator A

Have your checked the spam/junk folders on your email? If you have gmail I would also check the promotions/social folders in case the email went to the wrong place. 

when searching your email try searching southwest or drug test (in case the email came from a non southwest email address) 

-Blake 

DebD1
Explorer A

You may want to send another email.  I had the same issue but have it completed now.  My start date is January 17th but not sure where yet.

Buendia2310
Explorer C

I’ve tried about 3 times so far to different emails. Hoping they’ll get back to me soon.

London87
Explorer A

Does anyone know what the training schedule is gonna look like once we start?

DebD1
Explorer A

I have heard 4 weeks class room training, 1 week watching someone and 1 week working with a mentor.

leeellen21
Explorer A

Happy new year 

Have you heard anything yet?

DebD1
Explorer A

Hi yes I have!  I’m going to training starting January 17th in Phoenix.  They said I would receive more information on where training is located by the 7th.

Have you heard anything?

London87
Explorer A

Not yet my training date is February 28 and I was trying to find out if we had to spend six weeks at our training site or if it was just for one week no one to clarify until I gets closer to my training date 

London87
Explorer A

I replied in the wrong spot lol smh but:

Not yet my training date is February 28 and I was trying to find out if we had to spend six weeks at our training site or if it was just for one week no one to clarify until I gets closer to my training date