Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CSS (work from home)

DebD1
Explorer A

From what I understand it is 6 weeks at the training site.

London87
Explorer A

Any new updates on training 🙂 

DebD1
Explorer A

Nope still planning on the 17th.  I know they have got to be crazy busy with the number of people they hired!  They said I should have more info by Friday. I am one of those people who plan things months in advance so this is a little scary.  Anything new on your side?

leeellen21
Explorer A

Hi I didn’t make it this class. I’m scheduled for February 27th. I was prepared for January 17th but my background wasn’t complete.

DebD1
Explorer A

Just got email to book flights and class is only 4 weeks at training site!  

London87
Explorer A

Congrats! That’s not bad to be out of town 4 weeks :))

leeellen21
Explorer A

It doesn’t bother me. I’m a great grandma so no children at home. I love the travel industry been in it for over 17 years 

DebD1
Explorer A

Lots of info since I last posted.  The course is actually 6 weeks in the training location.  I was incorrect in stating 4 weeks.  The 4 weeks is the training class and 2 weeks of doing the job with assistance from what I understand.   I leave on the 16th and get back Feb 25th.  The hotel is very nice so I am sure that will be the same for the classes you all attend.  I have not started studying except for learning military time.  Since I am not sure of all the rolls, I will wait until class to determine what to study.   So far they just mentioned military time which I had already known.  

leeellen21
Explorer A

Do you know your airport codes for SWA. You have to learn them for sure.I’m not sure but sometimes you may need to know FAA regulations 

Please let us know.

Thank You 

DebD1
Explorer A

I have no idea what you need to learn at this point.  I can't imagine that you have to memorize all the airport codes but who knows.