Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CSS (work from home)

leeellen21
Explorer A

The ones for SWA I would. Make some flash cards just a tidbit 

leeellen21
Explorer A

Congratulations! Thought I was going to meet you, but hopefully we will meet one day: So you set. So after your background was completed and they gave you your start date. How long was it after that started onboarding process?

What type of documents to look for? 

leeellen21
Explorer A

One more thing some airlines prefer you to wear certain attire and colors. Did SWA send you studying notes?

Best Regards,

Ellen

DebD1
Explorer A

Dress code is casual as long it is appropriate such as no tank tops, halters, etc...  No specific colors.  Jeans allowed if they are neat.

DebD1
Explorer A

To be honest I don't remember the exact times but it did take awhile.  I just got the final schedule and hotel on Wednesday and I start Monday.  They are doing their best but are crazy busy.  However, they are very responsive to emails.  

dar3535
Explorer C

When you filled out the application and they asked for references and the address,did you provide the address? If so is the business address needed or their personal address needed? Thanks in advance.

London87
Explorer A

I believe I just used the business address if I had it and left it blank if I didn’t 

DebD1
Explorer A

For business references I put down the business address.  Personal references, their home address.

leeellen21
Explorer A

Hi 

Were you sure you didn’t miss the email. The emails were third party  companies.  I had 48 hours to get fingerprints and drug testing.  So I missed the January 17th 2022.

I did get my completed process done. My start day is February 27th. 

Dynarobrts
Explorer C

1st, congratulations. 2nd, Did you have to fly to Dallas to get fingerprinted or you did everything in your home state? Also, please keep us all updated with training info. I am one that likes to plan things out well in advanced and not knowing kills me. lol. Best of luck with training.