Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call Center Job in Chicago

user1bgiles1936
Explorer B

Is their a age cut off for working in the call center or to be an customer service ticketing agent?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Call Center Job in Chicago

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@user1bgiles1936

Hi thank you for the question -- I am not a SWA employee or expert but from my experience with looking at the positions posted -- age is not a factor... I encourage you to follow your gifts and talents.  SWA appears to be a very equal opportunity employer ' family' come all and many ready to serve, have fun and be Luv'in.... 

@16fseataFFBK

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @user1bgiles1936,

We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in a position with us! @KimVanderKley is completely correct. As long as your meet the minimum qualifications for the role (i.e. you are at least 18 years of age), we would love to receive your application!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

user1bgiles1936
Explorer B

Would love the opportunity to work for Southwest.

user1bgiles1936
Explorer B
Solution

My application has been submitted I believe and if you have not received it please send me the link to reapply.

user1bgiles1936
Explorer B

absolutely and over 18 would love to work for Southwest airlines.

user1bgiles1936
Explorer B
Solution

Absolutely , and over age 18.

franktravel
Aviator B

jasondavis2000
Explorer C

Hello I am a senior at Morgan Park High School . I am interested in applying for the call center job in chicago i dont have an resume as this would be my first job that i have applied for and anticipate working if given the chance . i am very outgoing and a extremley hard worker i also have great recommendations from my teacher

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @jasondavis2000,

We recommend going ahead and submitting an application if you meet the qualifications and are interested in the role. You can add a general resume to your profile that includes any experience that you think would be applicable to the role (i.e. classes, volunteer experience, extracurricular activities/clubs) within the next week or two. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers