Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call Center Job in Okc

Job-for-me
Explorer C

I have been trying for a couple months now to complete application for a call center job in Oklahoma City, Ok.  I was told SW was hiring but I have not heard anything on my application. I uploaded my resume but not sure if I have completed the process  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Call Center Job in Okc

franktravel
Aviator B
Solution

Did you apply when the job was posted? 

Southwest Airlines only accepts applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on Careers page. Check here for open jobs at Southwest Airlines http://bit.ly/2DpUm2Q

I would also try this:

"Should you encounter technical turbulence along the way, send an email with a brief description and screen shot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com. Someone will assist you within two business days."

Job-for-me
Explorer C

Yes, I thought I did.  

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Job-for-me,

Thank you for your interest in a Career with Southwest Airlines! It sounds like you have uploaded a resume and completed a profile with us. In order to complete a job application, you can visit www.southwest.com/careers, click the specific job for which you would like to apply, and then click "Apply now!" in the upper, right-hand corner. If you follow these steps, then you should receive an application confirmation email from us. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers