Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call Center Manager Jobs

cjarman
Explorer C

Good AFternoon,

I was currently laid off from my QA Management Position in a call center. I am looking for a Call Center Manager or QA Call Monitoring, etc. Do you guys have anything avaialble.'

I have been in Call Center Management over 14 years. I have built teams, trained on the phones, sales, collections, and customer service. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Call Center Manager Jobs

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @cjarman,

Thank you for your interest in a role at one of our Call Centers! We have Customer Support Call Centers located in: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Oklahoma City, San Antonio, and Phoenix. We also have a Customer Relations Team located at our Headquarters in Dallas that has an environment very similar to a call center. Although we do not currently have positions posted for these roles, you can find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. We recommend checking regularly, as posted opportunities do change often. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time one of these roles is available!

Kelby
Southwest Careers