Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call center job

LesNMSA
Explorer C

Does anyone know when they will be opening more call center or flight attendant jobs in San Antonio Texas? also, what website link can I use to sign up for job notifications?. I tried the workfor.us/southwest but it’s not working? . 

Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Call center job

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @LesNMSA,

We are excited to hear that you are interested in a position at Southwest in San Antonio!  While we do not know when the Call Center or Flight Attendant positions will post again, you can find our jobs directly at Southwest.com/careers or you can also sign up to receive job alerts via email by visiting workfor.us/Southwest on a desktop, or clicking here on a mobile device.  We look forward to seeing your application!

Go Spurs Go:)

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Jasmineb14
Explorer C

What time will the job be posted for the call center job? Very interested in applying!!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jasmineb14,

All of the Call Center openings are now live on southwest.com/careers. We recommend applying ASAP, as posted roles can often change. We hope to see your application for any of the positions for which you are qualified and interested!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

treazzz
Explorer A

I do not see one posted now - however, there was one posted at the end of June (I applied) .  Good luck to you !