Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't access my application

CES1980
Explorer C

I have an application in progress for Flight Attendants. I had to send away to Pennsylvania for my prior driver's license number- application requires all driver's license numbers for the prior three or five years: I had to relinquish my PA license when I moved to IN. It took just over three weeks to get my PA driver's license number from PenDOT- just received it. I tried to return to my SWA application but the link has expired! Can someone please help me? This was the ONLY piece of information missing from my apllication! Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't access my application

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@CES1980  did you submit the application without the required information? Unfortunately, once an application is submitted, SWA is unable to make changes. 

Click on the link below to see more on the FAQ site:

https://careers.southwestair.com/faq

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

CES1980
Explorer C

No- I didn't submit the application because I didn't have that piece of information- my PA driver's license number. I didn't want to submit an incomplete application. Now, I can't access the application to complete it! I've responded to the original email I received and haven't heard back. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@CES1980  did you see where you can contact SWA on the FAQ site for technical problems?

For technical issues related to the online application process, send a brief description and screenshot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com.  This account is monitored Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. CT. We do our best to reply within two business days.

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

CES1980
Explorer C

Hi- I reached out to SWA People. I was told the only one who can re-issue a link is the coordinator who sent me the original email requesting that I complete the online application. There is no name on that email but I DID reply to it- haven't heard back from anyone, unfortunately.