Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't access the customer service rep application!!!

ashleylindsey50
Explorer B

Am I the only one who can't access the application? It won't let me upload a resume or move on to the next slide. HELP

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Can't access the customer service rep application!!!

funtraveler
Explorer C

you are not the only one. it has crashed lol

ashleylindsey50
Explorer B

I was finally able to get through, but sadly it would not allow me to upload my resume. 

Lynette50
Explorer C

I had that same problem . So I put in everything manual. It took me an hour it kept not taking resume 

robinarroues
Explorer C

I just spent 4 and a half hours trying to submit the application with it continually crashing or erroring and now after completing it a 5th time now it says the position is no longer available!!!  Wow!  So disappointed!

kristyn
Explorer B
Solution

Good morning! We are experiencing some technical difficulties with our Careers site due to heavy traffic, but we have the right Teams working to get it fixed ASAP. Please try again later, and be sure you clear your cache and cookies prior to refreshing.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and we appreciate your interest in joining our Southwest Family!

ashleylindsey50
Explorer B

Thank you! Will I be able to go back to add my resume? As the site would not allow me to upload. 

jfm_412
Explorer A

I have the same question. Will we be able to upload resume once the site has stabilized?

kristyn
Explorer B

Yes. If you have submitted your application and were unable to upload your resume at the time of submission, we will be reaching out to you with instructions on how to upload it at a later date.

We appreciate your patience and will be contacting you soon. 

desmondrl
Adventurer A

I joined the Talent Community several days ago and uploaded my resume there. Would I still need to upload it again at a later date since I couldn't during the application process?