Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Can't access the customer service rep application!!!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @desmondrl
If you have submitted your application to the Customer Support & Services Representative position, and you weren't able to upload your resume at the time of submission or that detail is still needed by our Careers Team, we will be reaching out to you with additional instructions at a later date. Thank you for your interest! 

robinarroues
Explorer C

Is the job going to be posted again so we can actually submit an application?  I wasn't even able to submit my application! Please!  Or is it going to be a moot point since you've already gotten enough applications?  I've been trying since it was posted a little after 9am. 

jfm_412
Explorer A

Received confirmation email a few hours ago and now see it on my dashboard. Nothing on being able to upload resume (yet). 

robinarroues
Explorer C

Is the job going to be posted again so we can actually submit an application?  I wasn't even able to submit my application! Please!  Or is it going to be a moot point since you've already gotten enough applications?  I've been trying since it was posted a little after 9am.  

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @robinarroues. We're so honored to hear of your interest in the Customer Support & Services Representative position and Southwest. We apologize for any technical issues you may have encountered in trying to apply today. Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in this role, this position is no longer open for applications. We invite you to explore other opportunities on our career site, where new roles are being frequently posted, and to apply for this role when it is open again in the future. Thank you again for your interest in a Career with Heart.

oreaves22
Explorer C

Do you know how often Southwest opens up job postings hires customer service representatives?

Amaristarr
Explorer C

Hello,

I was wondering if my application went through. I never got a confirmation if the application went though.

Amari

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@Amaristarr if you got a 'Thank you for your application' message, then it went through. Nobody got an email right afterwards. I didn't get a confirmation email until Tuesday afternoon.