Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Career Connections Webinar

Goldie
Explorer B

I registered for the event and I never received a link to the webinar how do I get to the webinar for these events? Please help Lynnette

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Goldie!

After some research, I sent you a link in another post that we were participating in, "Career Connections." I'm not sure that link will work for you, but there is a chance since you have already registered and no longer have that link. Please let me know if that link worked. If not, let me know and we can continue to try and find the solution to your log in issue. If it doesn't work, try try again, haha. Hope that helps. Have a great evening!

r26632

Goldie
Explorer B

Hey there. 
mus the link just tells me “ your already registered for the event”.  It’s frustrating 

I even had to create a new log in name.  But it’s all attached to my email addresses. 
move been interviewed 3x now and would love feedback on what I and not meeting g for the qualifications or what I’m doing wrong in the interview process. 

Jknutson1021
Explorer C

Joined the Webinar today but did not receive audio and checked my settings on my side and was good.