Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Career Connections

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Goldie. I've been researching and trying to find a solution for you. I see your frustration with trying to re-register. I see that it gives you a prompt that you are already registered. If you try to register again you may see a phone number there associated with the opt in for text alerts. I don't want to share it here publicly, but if you look you should find it. Also, I believe the link below may bring you to Microsoft Teams if you have already registered, but I can't say for sure if it will work for you. Even though the event is not active now, you should still be able to join and test the link. Please advise if this works for you. Happy to help! Good luck!

https://u7650273.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=xjKWxM3r62K9rbTy2Art4ywDU3WMHGuWrS512sJ33Csa69Ex5psezL...

r26632

Goldie
Explorer B

Thank you @skyrick 

yes I have this link. It’s what they used for my  interview 

I appreciate all your help.  This is the type of team I love being part of. 

goldie 

MontrellA
Explorer A

The session was very informative!! I applied for the CSA position here in Louisiana. Its not remote. Will my hiring process be the same as the remote?

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @MontrellA!

I personally can't answer that, for sure, as I've been focused on the CS&S position. Hopefully one of the wonderful people in this discussion forum can share their experience with the current CSA hiring process. If you are showing "In Process" you should be under consideration and awaiting further corospondance from SWA. To be sure you can sign up for Career Connections from the Southwest Careers Events tab and one of the recruiters should be able to answer your questions there on Tuesdays from 12:00 to 1300 Herb Central Time. They are fantastic, fun, and humorous! It's a well worth an hour of your time on Tuesdays. Good luck in MSY! Have a great evening.

r26632

MontrellA
Explorer A

Thank you so much for the response!!