Best,

Veronica

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Chicago Flight attendant openings

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Veronicazamora,

Thanks for your interest! Although the posting will list Dallas as the location, a Flight Attendant's base will be assigned following Inflight Training. Base is assigned according to Operational need and availability. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Veronicazamora
Explorer C

Hi Kelby,

Thank you for your swift reply! I went ahead and submitted my application. I appreciate the informaton you provided and look forward to hearing back from someone.

Best,

Veronica

randasweiss
Explorer C

Good morning  Kelly I hope that you are doing well . My name is Randa Sweiss please if you can guide me how to apply for flight attendant,  I'm a Chicago resident I'm been trying for a long time to apply and I'm getting no where.  I'm been told by a head flight attendant during my travels a month ago that they are hiring.  I appreciate if you can get back to me 

SINCERELY 

Randa Sweiss 

randasweiss@gmail.com 

ShekinahS
Explorer C

Good Evening @randasweiss, I believe that the Flight Attendant application is now closed, however; keep a look out in the discussions and on the actual site for when they will reopen it. Best of luck to you!!

randasweiss
Explorer C

Good evening 

Thank you for replying back.

Please let me know as soon as an open position with post,  I am so greatful for you effort and much appropriations 

Sincerely 

Randa Sweiss 

PS if you can call me that will be very helpful 

Flight attendant openings

lisie0808
Explorer C

Hello Kelby,

I wanted to ask would yo have any updates on the Flight Attendant postions. I applied back on February 5, but i havent heard anything yet.

Thanks

443-739-1366

Re: Flight attendant openings

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

@lisie0808,

Good Morning, I know that I will not have the answer that you are looking for but I have read several post asking the same question and it literally is just a hurry up and wait thing, or aka Character building. The response that fits best for this situation is that due to the large amount of applications that came through there is no way for them to keep us updated. All we can do is keep checking our profile and watching our application status. I am just like you, I had my application in on the 5th at around 11 something and still haven't heard anything. I have heard people that put theirs in days later have already received an email for a phone interview but I do remain hopeful and trust in God's plan for me. Good Luck I truly wish you the best. I know they are making progress. Hang in there! 

Warrior Spirit, Servant's Heart, Fun LUVing Attitude and ready,

Have a LUVly day,

Christy

Christy Plagge