Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Close to the 5 week mark

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Well, it been awhile since I’ve heard anything back from the recruiter.  My application status last changed on 5/16/2022  still under review pending background check, however, I interviewed on 5/4/2022.  Hopefully I’m still in good standing. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Close to the 5 week mark

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

As long as your dashboard has not closed out, "closed complete", then your still the pool of candidates. Keep looking out for emails, and posting any info you want to share with others. A lot of times you can find folks that are on the same path as you, and will be in your on boarding or training classes. It's nice to have some partners going through the process with you. Good luck😄

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Thank you for the support.  I appreciate it.  I know that you have already been at this point of the process. I’m looking forward to most likely take this job out until I retire.  

CeeCee88
Adventurer C

I'm at the 5th week mark too🤞🤞 Good luck to you.

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

@CeeCee88 wrote:

I'm at the 5th week mark too🤞🤞 Good luck to you.

Thank you so much.  Good luck to you as well. Which airport are you going to?

CeeCee88
Adventurer C

I'm going to PHX🤞 I have all my email alerts on lol. Hoping for good news soon🙌

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Good ole Phoenix!  I always told myself I would visit there one day.  It looks so beautiful there.  I want to catch a great sunset.  With Southwest, it will be on my travel list.😀

1Carter
Explorer A

It’s been about 5-6 weeks for me aswell. I am so eager to get started it’s crazy lol. I’m still under review. Last update on portal for me was 5/18. It’s such a good position I keep checking my email every 5 secs. 

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Lol!  I know about checking the email constantly!  Geesh…. I’m so ready to put my two weeks in at my current job and get this new adventure started!