Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Closed Complete

TST128
Explorer C

Hi, 

i just applied for the CSA and Operation Agent position, and noticed my application status immediately read “Closed Complete.” I know that I answered the prelim questions correctly, so I wasn’t sure why this happened.

Thanks so much for any help! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Closed Complete

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

By any chance was the position located in a state that you are not a resident of?

If the position requires residency in a certain state, Texas for example, and you answer that you are not a resident of Texas, your application is automatically closed.

TST128
Explorer C

Nope, I applied in Denver and a resident. Hmm..

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

That's the only reason that I'm aware of that an application would be marked closed/complete upon submission.

I suppose that the same thing applies to any of the other qualification questions. For example, if the job required the ability to lift a certain weight and you answered that you were unable to lift that weight, it might disqualify your submission.

If possible, I would review your submission and see if you answered anything incorrectly. Otherwise, I'd try to resubmit and see what happens.

Hopefully it works out for you. If you get the job, I expect some Santiago's hot green chile tacos in the mail as payment for my sage advice. Smiley Very Happy

TST128
Explorer C

Ah, great idea! Cat Very Happy going to review it now just to make sure. 

Agreed, condiments will be shipped separately, some assembly may be required.